Have you ever had to stop your assembly line because a part doesn’t fit? Or halted your manufacturing line because a part did not perform as designed? By 3D printing a prototype of the parts and applying the form, fit and function rules both of these delays to the production schedule can be prevented, and allowed your assembly line to work without incident.
- Physically verify that the proposed design can be easily assembled and work with the other components
- Identify manufacturing and inventory errors earlier
- Verify design for initial assembly, disassembly and maintenance
- Pre-production testing and quality control
- Can be used to represent finished product for promotion, presentation and focus group research
World’s Fastest Shoes